Argh, elementor or wordpress (or both) updated in some manner and now one of my pages doesn’t work. I can’t even get into the page to edit the content.
The pages don’t load on the site. I can’t edit.
If I want to change that, I need to upgrade to pro. Possibly. I am not even sure if upgrading to elementor pro fixes the issue.
Now I need to try and work out what content was on those pages and how I can get wordpress to display those pages in the same manner. I do not know if I can do that.
It might require finding the code and pasting it in as a html and then editing but man oh man I don’t know that I can get the code because the page errors.
I only randomly found out last night. I did have an email a week or so (could be months, I can’t follow time) about the website being down. I wonder if that is when this change came into affect.
Now I know what I will be doing for the next few weeks.