Yesterday we had another look at the 2 bedroom apartment and came to an agreement with the price.
I didn’t get the message with the final figures (stamp duty, updating the bond etc) until well after office hours. We thought we were all locked in but I think I had to agree to that, a slightly anxious wait is ahead of us over the weekend.
I probably could send a message now to say it is all fine but it is the property managers weekend as well so I will wait until Monday.
So many good spots for Lola.